Soccer Elite FA is on the hunt for dedicated coaches to deliver sessions in Maidstone and Medway on Mondays and Wednesdays.
We’re searching for people who are passionate about player development and have prior experience in a similar role to become part of our team.
Soccer Elite FA require a coach to commit to coaching during school term times, delivering sessions to boys and/or girls aged 6-14. Coaches will need to plan a weekly session(s) on Mondays and / or Wednesday based on the term topic. The option of daytime coaching work during the school holidays is also available.
• Enhancing both the technical and tactical development (individual and team) of the group appropriate to their age and ability level.
• Plan, execute, and review football coaching sessions aligned with the SEFA philosophy.
• Monitor player development, providing feedback via a written report system twice a year.
• Act as a positive role model for younger players.
• Effective communication with young people and parents.
• Capacity to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Competence in managing large groups safely and efficiently.
• Possess or working towards Level 2/UEFA C qualification.
• Hold First Aid and Safeguarding qualifications.
• Full driving license.
• Ability to use initiative and make informed decisions.
• Salary from £10-£25 per hour, based on experience and qualifications.
• Work locations are Star Meadow, Gillingham and/or Maplesden Noakes, Maidstone.
• Work hours on Monday and/or Wednesday evenings.
• Work duration ranging from 75 minutes to 5 hours per week during school terms.
• Start date: Monday 4 September.
To apply for this position, please send a concise cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure to include ‘Academy Coach’ in the email subject.